Business eBanking Information
Online Business Banking
Make managing your business finances easy and effortless with Online Business Banking. Two levels of service are offered:
Tier 1 – ($15 per month):
- QuickBooks Connect – Import transactions into QuickBooks from your online business banking account saving your business time and manpower.
- Custom Reports and Alerts – This tool allows you to build custom reports for transaction activity and generate balance alerts.
- Account maintenance – View your account balance, make transfers, issue stop payments and manage account administrative permissions.
- Bill pay – Allows customer to pay bills online to any payee safely and securely.
- e-Statements – For fast and secure account information, sign-up to receive monthly statements electronically.
Tier 2 – ($40 per month):
- All Tier 1 services
- Wire transfers – Easily move funds between accounts that are located at different financial institutions. $10 fee per wire transfer.
- ACH payroll origination – Allows customer to create ACH payroll files and submit them electronically to their employees bank account.
The company administrator has access to all admin options and gives only essential functions to each additional user. View interactive Business Banking Demo.
Prices listed are charged to your account on the 5th of each month.
To begin the registration process, call 636-665-5601 to speak to an operations specialist.
Positive Pay is an account reconciliation processing module within Business Banking that allows business customers to upload and/or manually input issued checks, view issued checks as reconciled against paid items and determine what action to take with exception items.
Positive Pay Pricing
- <100 Issued checks per month – $15*
- <500 Issued checks per month – $25*
- <750 Issued checks per month – $35*
- <1000 Issued checks per month – $45*
- >1000 Issued checks per month – Contact us for price
*Pricing does not include online Business Banking prices
Imagine not having to run to the bank to make a deposit for your company. Now it’s possible! Merchant Capture allows you to make deposits electronically by utilizing a desktop scanner connected to your PC and the internet. Users scan checks at their business location then transmit data and check images electronically to The Bank of Old Monroe for deposit. Balance and transmit to the Bank by 3:00 pm for same day credit to your account.
If your business would like to minimize fraud, increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve cash flow contact us to inquire about Merchant Capture.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to view your statements sooner? When you sign up for e-Statements there’s no need to wait around at the mailbox. An e-Statement, or electronic statement, is the alternative to receiving paper statements in the mail. Receiving e-Statements has many perks like having the ability to download the file directly to your computer, no more lost or stolen paper statements & helping improve the environment by reducing paper usage!
To sign up for e-Statements, simply login to your Online Business Banking account click Account Activities & Reporting. Under Statements, choose Myriad Online Statements.
We Offer Mobile Banking
Manage your finances on the go with the Bank of Old Monroe app! Our app allows you to view transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and more! To discover all the ways our app can benefit you, visit your app store and search “Bank of Old Monroe” to download.
* Message & data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.